Experienced and highly qualified team of CBL Asset Management develops and professionally manages individual investment portfolios, taking into account:
Advantages of an investment portfolio:
1. CBL Asset Management specialists find out Client’s needs and goals, asses risk tolerance and discuss suitable investments.
2. Investment specialists develop a portfolio structure that best suits client’s specific situation.
3. Assets are invested according to the agreed portfolio structure.
4. Portfolio and the securities it contains are constantly monitored and alternative investment opportunities are evaluated.
5. Tactical asset allocation changes are implemented in the portfolio, according to the CBL Asset Management investment strategy and situation in the financial markets.
6. Client receives regular portfolio reports and can monitor it through the internet bank.
Iļja Lūsis (Head of Client portfolio management, 10 years with the company, 15 years in the industry, EMBA, MSc in Economics)
Iļja Lūsis joined Citadele group in 2007 and executed significant funding transactions and interbank cooperation projects before joining CBL Asset Management In 2009 as an investment consultant. In 2011 he started managing client investment portfolios and since 2013 is leading Client portfolio management team. Iļja Lūsis holds EMBA from the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga and MSc in Economics from BA School of Business and Finance.
Ivo Ailis, CFA (Portfolio manager, 4 years with the company, 11 years in the industry, MSc in Finance).
Ivo Ailis joined CBL Asset Management in 2014 and is responsible for management of client investment portfolios. Ivo holds MSc in Finance from the Stockholm School of Economics and BSc in Economics and Business from the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga. He is also a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst Institute) charterholder.
Reinis Gerasimovs, CFA (Portfolio manager, 7 years with the company, 7 years in the industry, BSc in Economics and Business)
Reinis Gerasimovs joined CBL Asset Management in 2011 and is responsible for management of client investment portfolios. Reinis holds BSc in Economics and Business from the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga. He is also a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst Institute) charterholder.
* or the equivalent amount in another currency.
** depending on the portfolio’s size and risk profile.
More detailed and wider ex ante information required by laws and regulations with regard to the portfolio management service costs and charges will be presented to the Client in a personalized way along with the investment portfolio management offer before entering into the investment portfolio management agreement or making amendments thereto.